Request an Allocation

You can request access by contacting us.

HPC Groups

To access HPC Condos, users will need to be added into an appropriate group. Find your group in the table below, and click on the respective UCAMS/XCAMS registration URL, as outlined in the instructions above. NSED access exists in the Moderate Protection Zone.

Division Name

Division Approver

PBS Directives


John Doe [email protected])

#PBS -W group_list=comp_sci #PBS -A csci

📝 Note: If you do not see your group listed, please contact the team and include:

  • Help with HPC Registration

  • Username, contact information, reason for requesting an HPC allocation, and the name of your department or organization.